Country Elementary 810-225-6600
Farley Hill Elementary 810-225-6400
Registration for 2017-2018
Registration will be held during Kindergarten Roundup on March 14, 2017 from 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM & March 16, 2017 from 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM at Country and Farley Hill Elementary Schools.
- Please bring your child's original birth certificate to registration. Upon registration a $50 registratin fee is due and is non-refundable.
- Pinckney Community Education offers 3 year old and 4 year old preschool programs.
- Three Year Old Program- 2 days a week
- This program is for children who turn 3 prior to September 1, 2017. Three year old preschool meets two days per week: Tuesday & Thursday mornings from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- Four Year Old Morning Program- 3-5 days a week
- This program is for children who turn 4 prior to September 1, 2017. Four year old preschool meets three, four or five days per week from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- Four Year Old Afternoon Program - 3 days a week
- This program is for children who turn 4 prior to September 1, 2017. Four year old afternoon meets three days per week: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
- Please contact Pinckney Community Education for more information 810-225-3950.
Little Pirates Afternoon Preschool Enrichment Program 2016-17
Registration is ongoing throughtout the school year.
We are offering an afternoon preschool enrichment program for the 2016-17 School Year for ages 3-5 at Farley Hill Elementary School. This program wil also be offered in the 2017-2018 school year.
Available from *12:00 PM-4:00 PM Monday thru Friday
*Includes enrichment program and optional latchkey service if necessary.
Register for Little Pirates Enrichment by the day/week or month
Children need to bring a peanut free healthy snack, water bottle, and lunch
Latchkey hours of operation: 6:15-9:00 AM and 4:00-6:00 PM
When registering please specify in the comment section that latchkey is needed in am or pm each day Register at www.pinckneyonline.org
Little Pirates Enrichment Program is prepaid and scheduled for day, week or month on line at www.pinckneyonline.org
* $20.00 per day (must be pre-registered to attend)
The afternoon enrichment program will include: language development, music & movement, math, science, free play exploration, socialization, library, computers, sports, music, and indoor/ outdoor play. Children will have lunch & snacks at school, provided by the parent, and rest time is offered, if needed. For more information, contact Community Education at (810) 225-3950. (LIMIT 12 per day)